In this video, you'll learn how to use [eafl id="11566" name="SEMrush" text="SEMrush"] to find find Pay Per Click keyword Opportunities with keyword ideas for your Google AdWords campaigns. You'll learn how to spy on your competition, sort and find lower cost per click and lower competition keywords, and how to use the same keywords in your organic efforts as well. Watch the video to see how Lori Ballen, Las Vegas Real Estate Business owner and Marketing Company owner uses the keywords and then creates a new ad group and ad in her AdWords account step by step.
- Set up an account with SEMrush(Free or Paid)
- Type the ‘head term’ into the search bar
- Drop Selection bar down to Advertising Research
- Click Search
- Under Phrase Match Keywords, click View Full Report
- Used the Advanced Filters option to chose your “Less Than cpc” and “Volume more than X” choices.
- Browse through remaining keywords and find ideas. Lower competition are great opportunities if they have search volume.
- Create New Ad Groups in Google AdWord Campaigns using your new keywords or add keywords to existing groups.