There are pioneers in Nashville. No, this is not a blog about Rachel Donelson. (Bonus points for those of you who knew she was an original settler who later became Mrs. Andrew Jackson. Half credit for those who googled to find this out.)
The pioneers to whom I refer are those who havecreated the modern enclave of homes high atop the hill overlooking Interstate 440 in an area known as Nevada Heights. The original visionary braved construction delays, an early fire that destroyed one of the original homes and much more to bring his vision for this modern hillside to life.And over the years, a brave few (about one per year was the going rate of construction for some time) settled the hillside...lured by the spectacular views and convenient commute.
There are a wide variety of homes on this hill. The neighborhood has evolved over the years; it now promises something for everyone.
Now is your chance to see if the newest listing in Nevada Heights is for you! 307 33rd Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37209 is a stunning contemporary home. Completed in 2007, this home is ready:
- Ready to wisk you up to the third floor Entertainment Level in a private elevator
- Ready to envelope you in the warm seclusion of a luxurious Master Retreat with stunning city views from bed and bath
- Ready to thrill you and your guests with TWO spectacular Rooftop Decks
- Ready for your kids or hobbies with large additional bedrooms on the Residence Level
- Ready for a feast prepared in the chef's kitchen with Jenn-Air Pro Series appliances
ARE YOU READY...NASHVILLE?