Am often asked "do Open Houses really work? "
Well the answer is ,"Definitely, maybe!"
However , they dont just magically occur, and a lot of work should be put into a successful Open House.
* What time works best? Are there any events that could interfere?
* Have you advertised enough? Handouts , invitations, search engines, social media, other Realtors?
* Did you invite the neighbors? Maybe a preshowing ( an hour earlier) Ask them if they want to pick their neighbor.. who do they know?
* When you are hosting , do you know your sold comps?
* Are you ready to spout off the features?
* If looking to attract buyers, have you requsted preview time at similar nearby properties , in case some one wants to see?
The best advice is be prepared to work... then do your best! You may not hit a home run every time, but the more times at bat,, the better your chances!