I do not have to tell you we are socked in the middle of winter here in Manchester NH. Everyone across the country is asking me how can people buy or sell homes given the weather. My answer is that despite winter, buyers are ready to buy, sellers are ready to sell and I am the "go to" Real Estate agent to make it happen.
There are some secrets though that I will share how to survive winter as real estate agent that i share with my buyers and sellers.
1. Making sure your car is ready for winter is first most. Check your tires. Using a penny in your tread, if Lincolns head shows. Get BRAND NEW TIRES.
2. Even with new tires, if you do get stuck. Keep a bag if KITTY LITTER in your trunk for traction.
3. To get ice off your windows, use a 3:1 VINEGAR/WATER mixture in a SPRAY BOTTLE to get rid of ice or keep it from forming.
4. Keep HEAT WARMERS in your car, not only are they great for your hands and feet, use them to than frozen locks or lock boxes.
5. In the home, open the BLINDS or CURTAINS so that the sun shines in. Even in winter the sun has the power to warm.
6. Use your OVEN often. Not only does the smell of Baking warm a buyers heart, open the oven door to take advantage of the heat.
7. Make sure your garage doors SEAL PROPERLY Cold can get an easily along with unwanted pests.
8. Use a HUMIDIFIER to reduce general discomfort from winter dryness.
9. Keep your walks and driveway clear. Spray NON STICK COOKING SPRAY on your shovel to keep snow from sticking to it.
10. Dress for the weather. If you are dressed right, the cold and snow will not hamper you. WINTER BOOTS for fashion and keeping your feet warm and dry. A WINTER COAT to keep you dry and warm and looking good if you like. Do not forget your hat and gloves too.
The moral of the story is that any time of year you are ready is a good time to buy or sell a home. There is a difference from agent to agent. That a Buyer or Seller should not choose just any agent, choose the BEST agent for the job. Choose a better agent for better results.
My philosophy is simple, provide more personal and professional service to guide my clients through each step of the buying or selling process. All Agents are not created equal and every buyer or seller should take the time to hire the BEST not just the biggest. Those that hire me, find a dedication like no other.
To CONTACT Scott Godzyk please call 603.661.2121 or EMAIL: Sctprop@aol.com .
About the Author: Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of the Godzyk Real Estate Services in Manchester NH. Proud to be locally owned and operated with 32 years of experience, Scott is a leading Agent for Listing and Selling Homes in this area.We are Full Time Agents ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs. Servicing Hillsborough, Rockingham, Merrimack and Belknap counties.