Summerlin, the award winning mast planned community developed by the Howard Hughes Corp, hit major milestones in 2017. There was a focus on sports and business, robust home sales and the community added many parks, schools and a disc golf course.
The highlights of 2017 are:
· The developments in Downtown Summerlin that includes the completion of City National Arena – the Las Vegas Golden Knights practice facility, an announcement of Las Vegas Ballpark –a stadium for the Las Vegas 51s with the capacity of 10,000 seats, construction of a second Class-A office tower and the opening of Crate and Barrel.
· 2017 saw the opening of 10 new neighborhoods and two more villages – Reverence by Pulte Homes (the entire village developed by one developer) and Stonebridge.
· Fox Hill Park opened – an 18 acre adventure and play-themed park that has over 20 play structures and disc golf. This is a fantastic facility for everyone in Summerlin to enjoy.
· Two new public elementary schools were added – one in the Cliffs and on in the Paseos – bringing the total number of schools in Summerlin to 25.
· The Summit-a private championship golf course by Tom Fazio was completed in 2017. This is the focal point of the newest exclusive neighborhood The Summit in Summerlin.
.Construction started on an 180,000 square foot campus for global gaming leader Aristocrat Technologies.
Summerlin offers over 180 floor plans to choose from in 36 neighborhoods in seven different
villages. There are single-family homes and town homes priced from $250,000 to over $1million.
If you own an existing home in the Las Vegas Valley and are looking for a newly built home in Summerlin from the following homebuilders- CalAtlantic Homes, Pulte Homes and Woodside Homes contact the Nevada Builders Trade-In Program operated by The Smith Team –Realtor-Keller Williams Las Vegas Realty. We work with these plus Beazer Homes and Century Communities plus we also work with other builders other than our builder partners that are sitting with standing inventory and we offer similar benefits as the Nevada Builder Trade-In Program.
Keep in mind that whether you are interested in buying a home or listing a home, a Realtor should represent you– this person is working for your benefit and will help you navigate through the buying or selling process. I have thirteen years in New Home Sales and fifteen years in General Real Estate sales!
I Sell Las Vegas! www.iSellLasVegas.com
Thanks and make it a terrific day…………Robin