The Porsche Design Tower is a skyscraper located Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, designed by Porsche Design Studio. At 641 feet (195 m) with 60 stories, it will become one of the tallest buildings in Sunny Isles Beach. It is unique for its inclusion of a robotic parking garage, having 284 parking spaces for 132 units allowing unit owners to park two or four cars right outside their unit.Each unit is expected to range in cost from $4 million to $32.5 million. Drivers ride up the elevator in their cars and are placed into their own "garage" adjacent to their unit.The tower will have three elevators to take cars to their units and is expected to cost about $560 million to build. The groundbreaking commenced on April 19, 2014 at the Sales Center of the Porsche Design Tower real estate in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida.
Certainly one of Miami's most unique and exciting condo towers. Imagine a high-rise residence where your car is parked outside your apartment, regardless of what floor you live on? Yes, that's the allure of the Porsche Design Tower. Developed by Dezer Development and the Porsche Design Group, the Porsche Design Tower is Miami's first condo tower to feature automobile elevators or lifts!
The apartment tower resembles a tire, or round design. The apartments range from three to four bedrooms, on one or two levels. When you arrive home in your car, you drive into an elevator, and are lifted to your level. You then simply drive off the lift into your personal parking garage space. And, then you are home.
Porsche Design Tower – Building Features
- The first building in the world made by Porsche Design and Dezer Developments the same developer of the Trump buildings in Miami.
- Robotic parking system that allows owners to store multiple cars next to their residences.
- The building will be 650 feet height making it the tallest ocean-front residential tower in the United States
Porsche Design Tower – Amenities
- 3-story high lobby with glass car elevator observatory in center of lobby
- Lobby level restaurant overlooking the ocean with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Private enclosed wine locker for each unit located within the restaurant.
- Lobby level Bar and Lounge overlooking the ocean with monumental fireplace and big screen TV’s.
- 1 oceanfront pool located on first floor landscaped deck with food and beverage service.
- 2 oversize plunge spas located at the 5th floor west side Sunset Deck overlooking the Intracoastal Waterways.
- Game room and Ball Room with elevated ceilings, located on 5th floor:
- Virtual Golf Simulator.
- 4-car interconnected virtual race simulator.
- Movie theater with stadium seating, popcorn bar and surround sound.
- Card table and billiard area.
- Oceanfront ballroom equipped with Bar and catering kitchen.
Spa and Fitness:
- Oceanfront fitness room equipped with state-of-the art machines and oceanfront yoga room.
- Oceanfront Hair salon with manicure and pedicure stations.
- Men and Woman’s spa equipped with snow room, sauna and steam rooms.
- Locker room area with bathrooms and showers.
- Unisex treatment rooms: Massage, facial and Vichy shower.
- Two oversize plunge spas.
- Outdoor seating/sunbathing deck for afternoon sun and watching sunsets.
- Additional tanning deck one level below that connects with the Spa.
Porsche Design Tower – Residence Features
- Private elevators elevators will open directly into the residences without having to go through a foyer.
- Two level units available with close to 24 feet height ceilings
- Poggenpohl Kitchen
- Fireplace in all units
- 15 feet deep (5 meter), terraces, the deepest in Miami
- Every apartment facing the ocean will have a pool approximately 10’ X 15’ in the terrace.
- Outdoor gourmet kitchens
- Two parking garage besides apartment for models B, C and D
- Four parking garages besides apartment for model A
- 3,4,6 bedrooms residences plus maid quarters
- Flexible rooms (some floor-plans)
- From 4,800 square feet to over 10,000 sq. ft residences