It was a wonderful morning ....the speaker was Terry Watson and the hours flew by. So much information, so well presented, so energetic and so much fun...that is what it's like to be in a session with Terry!
Terry emphasized that we should be using more videos, more articles and more photos. I took his advice and...
made this video.
I took pages of notes and will share a few ...
- Your top goals ..efficiency, customer experience and profit.
- Always figure out...how can I make it easier?
- Who should I NOT be going into the new year with?
- Focus on the process..what can we give to the customer?
- Make them laugh and you will have their attention. Terry is a master!
- Don't be too busy to get better.
- Only need to have a problem ONCE! There were many examples.
- Books to read, many videos to view and watch Forensic Files "House Hunting." ( I did this).
- Find out what annoys people... and DON'T.
- Tell them what to expect...no surprises!
- Do you have a stress management program?
- Take magnesium and don't eat tomatoes.
- Fall in love with learning!
- Knowledge is the new currency.
- Never stop having fun!
Wonderful opportunity to network. I sat with a terrific group from VAREP. You can see them in the video above.
The event was sponsored by Wells Fargo and held at The BWI Marriott, very convenient, lots of free parking, snacks and a continual supply of coffee and other beverages. Customer service was emphasized.