525 Town Lake is a luxurious urban community, which offers live/work lifestyle in downtown Tempe AZ 85281.
Facts about 525 Town Lake:
- Gated Community of 67 townhomes total
- Seven Live/Work townhomes with business entrance from W. 1st street
- All units have open floorplans with one or two bedrooms, two balconies and tandem 2-car garages
- Sixteen units have views of Tempe Town Lake
- Built in 2006
There are five different floor plans, ranging from 1265 sq.ft. to 1,735 sq.ft.
- 1265 sq.ft. - sixteen units
- 1314 sq.ft. - fourteen units
- 1493 sq.ft. - fourteen units
- 1544 sq.ft. - sixteen units
- 1735 sq.ft. - seven units
HOA fees in 2018 are $350 per month, and they cover pool and common area maintenance, water, sewer, garbage collection.
Currently there are three units offered for sale in 525 Town Lake.
Prices are ranging from $289,000 and $324,000 to $345,000 for the live/work unit.
In 2017 there were 10 sales - the highest number of sales so far since 2007. The highest price was $350,000 for the largest model, and the lowest was $277,000 for the 1,493 sq.ft. model.
525 Town Lake is within walking distance to the Tempe Town Lake and Tempe Center for the Arts, to restaurants Culinary Dropout and the Lodge, to light rail, and to the vibrant Mill Avenue.