Prep Time: 10 mins Total Time: 25 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Serves: 8-10
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 5 c. tortilla chips
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 c. roasted peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a large baking sheet with foil. In a medium to large skillet over medium heat, heat sesame oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Pour in soy sauce and bring to simmer, then whisk in peanut butter, honey, sriracha, and lime juice. Bring mixture to a simmer then turn off heat. Add chicken and stir until chicken is fully coated.
- Spread about half of chips on baking sheet then top with chicken. Sprinkle about half of cheese on top. Repeat.
- Bake until cheese has melted and everything is heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and peanuts.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: Just for Fun
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!