Thinking about building a new construction home in Warren County but getting sticker shock at prices in Mason Ohio for new home? Sometimes really affordable choices are just a few miles away! For instance, Hamilton Township is home to quite a bit of new construction and Fischer Homes is developing the Wynstead community between US 22/3 and Zoar Road.
Wynstead's location is convenient to the I-71 and SR48 interchange so if you're commuting to the Cincinnati area you'll like the ease of access!
Key facts about Wynstead:
- 15 floorplans offered. 2 single level and the remainder 2 story. Floorplans vary from 2 to 5 bedrooms and 1237-3852 square feet of living space.
- Starting prices range from $165,900 to $325,080 (subject to change of course!). Prices go up from their depending on your option choices.
- Wynstead is served by Little Miami Schools
- Wynestead is a short distance from the Little Miami River, so if biking, canoeing or kayaking is your thing you're in luck!
- Wynstead isn't a pool community, but does offer a community park, walking trails and a picnic area.
Ready to find out more?
Step 1: Contact us at 513-520-5305. We are NOT the builder's rep, we work for you and ONLY you! And you don't get a better deal by going directly to Fischer Homes without an agent.
Step 2: Let's determine which home community is the best fit for your needs. It might not be one of Fischer's communities, but don't worry, we work with ALL Greater Cincinnati home builders! And since Bill is licensed in BOTH Ohio and Kentucky, he can help you with ANY area home community.
Step 3: We'll contact the builder's rep and coordinate appointments and any future activities with the builder.
Further questions? Just contact Bill at 513-520-5305 or email Liz@LizSpear.com.
We look forward to helping you with your home needs!
Liz and Bill aka BLiz