Most area communities offer one type of housing, and maybe two, but rarely can you find condos, patio homes and regular single family homes all in one place. Fischer Homes Miami Bluffs community in Hamilton Township is one of those exceptions. While the condos are all finished and only available in Miami Bluffs as resales, it's NOT too late to still have a personalized patio home (like those pictured below) or a single family home built to your needs!
And one watch out, Fischer Homes' Miami Bluffs community is NOT the same as the community next door. While both have Miami Bluffs in their names, the Drees Homes community next door is a 55+ community, thus the "Heritage at Miami Bluffs" name.
Okay, back to Fischer Homes' Miami Bluffs community!
There's only one entrance to the community and a roundabout offers options. Bear to the immediate right and you'll find the condo section. Very affordable and many have views of the manmade lakes.
Straight ahead is the community park, pool, play area and more. Head back behind the community center to reach the Fischer Homes model and the majority of remaining lots for single family homes.
Continue on the roundabout to the 9 o'clock position and you'll have the option of heading to the older, smaller home section, to another section that LOOKS like patio homes but is just a street of ranch homes on small lots, and directly behind those ranch homes are the lots for the true patio homes. Spots are limited and are steadily being built out.
Miami Bluff's location is convenient to the I-71 and SR48 interchange or if you go the back way past the old Peters cartridge factory you can enter at the I-71 Kings Mills interchange (just north of Kings Island amusement park).
Key facts about Miami Bluffs:
- 10 floorplans offered for the single family homes and another 6 ranch plans for the patio home section. For the majority of of the single family homes, expect 2 story homes with large, open floor plans. Most are 4-5 bedrooms and have full basements that can be finished.
- Starting prices for the single family homes are all in excess of $400,000. Patio homes start under $300,000. Prices go up from their depending on your option choices.
- Miami Bluffs is served by Little Miami Schools
- Miami Bluffs is a short distance from the Little Miami River, so if biking, canoeing or kayaking is your thing you're in luck!
- Miami Bluffs has one of the more extensive amenity packages of any community in the area.
Ready to find out more about your new construction options in Miami Bluffs?
Step 1: Contact us at 513-520-5305. We are NOT the builder's rep, we work for you and ONLY you! And you don't get a better deal by going directly to Fischer Homes without an agent.
Step 2: Let's determine which home community is the best fit for your needs. It might not be one of Fischer's communities, but don't worry, we work with ALL Greater Cincinnati home builders! And since Bill is licensed in BOTH Ohio and Kentucky, he can help you with ANY area home community.
Step 3: We'll contact the builder's rep and coordinate appointments and any future activities with the builder.
Further questions? Just contact Bill at 513-520-5305 or email Liz@LizSpear.com.
We look forward to helping you with your home needs!
Liz and Bill aka BLiz