ActiveRain believes that it is in the best interests of real estate professionals to build a community that is focused on educating one another.
Irrespective of your professional field - education, experience, and knowledge is undoubtedly a form of self-empowerment. Like any other demanding occupation, there are moments when real estate professionals feel either jaded or inexplicably debilitated by setbacks, challenges and/or conflict. Moreover, having a resource to (appropriately) “vent” what one is facing, and ultimately receive insight and guidance from folks who have “been there” or can relate in some way, is undeniably reviving, enlightening, and catalyzing.
Additionally, practicing healthy empathy is nourishing on personal, professional and human levels. Plus, let’s face it – there is an inherent warmth and celebration of humanity that permeates the real estate industry. From fresh out of class newbies, to seasoned veterans – Active Rain is home to an ongoing, engaged and fulfilling exchange of ideas, vibes, personalities, and experiences.
The benefits of being a part of a community are not only extremely beneficial but are ever present on Active Rain. 5 (of many other) Benefits of belonging to a community are outlined in a popular HuffPost (and are undeniably existent here):
1) Knowledge... from fellow professionals.
2) Connections... to both fellow professionals and prospective clients.
3) Inspiration... piggybacking off (or taking action based on) a post and/or reblogging.
4) Resources... exchanging ideas on what ideas, tools, approaches, tips, etc. are working for others.
5) Support… technical, professional, and yes, even emotional (help) virtually everywhere you click.