COME WORK WITH ME!!!
Executive Assistant to Pamela Temple and CES Operations Manager
I am currently seeking candidates for the role of Executive Assistant and Operations Manager for Carolinas Educational Services.
This person enjoys the challenge of a puzzle and is comfortable with a complex scheduling process that involves the consideration of many different variables. A consummate professional, he or she can communicate appropriately across all channels of a business, from the owner to the receptionist. This role requires an independent thinker who can confidently make sound judgment calls without supervision. No task is too big or too small for this EA and CES Operations Manager, and when faced with a challenge, they are resourceful in finding independent solutions.
The nature of this role combines account management with event planning. This is someone who can smooth things over whenever there is a hiccup and is adept at managing a variety of personalities. They also have a knack for logistics, love for details and a drive to clearly and concisely communicate with all the parties involved to ensure:
1. Everyone is where they need to be,
2. When they need to be there.
3. With everything, they need to have.
4. And ready for an awesome class experience.
While this list is not exhaustive, the systems we have in place are organized using the programs and software below. He or she must be proficient in:
2. MS Office – we rely heavily on Excel
3. Google products – Drive, Sheets, YouTube
4. Wordpress – creating new sites and updating existing ones
Weekly activities include the following:
1. Scheduling and rescheduling classes, which are technical events
2. Providing customer service
3. Addressing customer needs & objectives
4. Assisting instructors with logistics and goals
5. Ensuring timely delivery of course material
6. Accounts receivable
7. Invoicing for monthly payments and instructor expenses
8. Ensuring annual delivery of contracted classes for our clients
9. Orchestrating annual contract processes
10. Orchestrating annual scheduling of all contracted classes
11. Communication of event details to all participating parties
12. Collecting expenses from instructors
13. Updating Wordpress-based websites with the following:
o New class material
o Instructor information
o Class information
14. Gathering necessary information to ensure instructors are paid in a timely fashion
15. Write blog posts
16. General business operations like:
o Domain renewals
o IP Phone system management
o Creating email accounts
o Social media posts
o Instructor onboarding
Please send resume to Pamelatemple@kw.com