What are the primary duties and responsibilities of a good Realtor?
If you asked this question from many real estate practitioners, you will get a variety of answers. My take is a Great Realtor is, someone who can answer this by being a “Trusted Advisor to his or her clients”. Now this is not just a statement, this must be backed up by their actions.
I could write a book about this question, but then most people would not even try to read the answer. Hence, I am just going to answer it in bullet point fashion.
- It does not matter if they represent buyers or sellers, they must have their best interest in mind.
- The Realtors must have a one hundred per cent fiduciary responsibility to their clients.
- They must be a detail oriented and keep up with all the current laws, rules, regulations the local jurisdiction require from sellers and expect them to comply with.
- They need to have complete knowledge of the market as well as the market trends and they must be able to back up their advice with facts.
- They should be available for their clients always, within reason.
- They must have a proven and verifiable track record.
- A good Realtor knows how to manage their client’s expectations.
- The great Realtors are very good at communication with not just their clients, but with all parties including the Realtor who is representing the other Principal.
- The more pleasant the agents are with all parties the more likely the sales process will be pleasant experience for all parties.
- The more tech savvy the Realtor is and has all the most current Real Estate Technology at his or her disposal the easier it will be for their clients.
- The understood of course is strong negotiation skills and total focus and perseverance in getting the best deal for their clients.
- They must be trustworthy! In other words reliable!
- They must be focused and goal oriented.
This of course is not an all-inclusive list, but it is a good start. Hopefully I covered the most important attributes. Now if you are looking for a Realtor in the Los Angeles area that fits the above descriptions, please reach out to me directly. I can assure you, that you will be glad you did.
If you are looking for a focused and goal oriented Realtor in the Beverly Hills area who will help you achieve your Real Estate goals, please reach out to me directly!
If you are looking for a pet friendly Beverly Hills Realtor who can handle and sell the most difficult properties that no one else could, please reach out to me directly!! If you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, luxury investment real estate, luxury vacation homes, or luxury beach properties in Southern California, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, Venice or Malibu, feel free to contact me at 310.486.1002 (m) or email@example.com or visit one of my websites at http://www.endrebarath.com. I contribute a portion of my commission to local animal rescue organizations.