Trivia question answers for Wednesday February 7, 2018
1. Who directed Close Encounters of the Third Kind? Steven Spielberg
2. What is the study of production of materials at low temperatures called? Cryogenics
3. What US President was nicknamed "Honest Abe"? Abraham Lincoln
4. What hall-of-fame quarterback joined the Denver Broncos in 1983? John Elway
Trivia questions for Thursday February 8, 2018
1. Due to its shape, which European country refers to itself as The Hexagon?
2. In the computer world, what does the abbreviation RAM stand for?
3. What number is indicated by the Roman numeral "D"?
4. How many white stripes are there on the American flag?
Enjoy your day!