Just Sold! My listing at 3613 Osceola Drive in the Melbourne gated 55+ community of Pine Creek sold on February 9, 2018 for $195,000 - 100% of list price.
Just last week the house at 770 Indian Oaks Drive in the Pine Creek development sold for $194,500. Like the subject it was a two bedroom two bath two car garage home built in 2003. It is not coincidental these homes sold for nearly the exact price....
Also selling yesterday (February 9, 2018) another Pine Creek development home sold which for $240,000. This particular three bedroom two bath two car garage home had almost 2,100 sq. ft. under air.
Homes are selling in this gated , very desirable Pine Creek community located just off Eber Road. Its location is ideal and is only a short drive from major shopping ares as well as allowing easy access to I-95 and US1.
With association fees at $500 a quarter the lawn maintenance and exterior maintenance is included. There are currently two homes for sale in Pine Creek so act fast! These homes are newer solid concrete block stucco construction and should be considered when looking for a 55+ community in Melbourne, Florida.
Here are a few posts that discuss the 55+ communities in Melbourne, Florida:
- 55+ Development in Brevard County, Florida
- Heritage Isle and IRCC Comparison
- Indian River Colony Club - Thirty Years and Going Strong.
- What will you find at IRCC?
- Older does not describe the homes at IRCC.
- Downsizing to a 55+ Community.
If you are considering a move to Brevard County, Florida, here are some articles which may also be helpful.
- How to be a buyer in a seller's market.
- Buying a house in Florida - A Language of Its Own!
- When Do You Talk to the Mortgage People?
- Buying a Home in Florida - Contract to Close in Twenty Steps!
- Buying a Home in Florida - Due Diligence is a Buyer Responsibility.
If you are looking for a home in a Melbourne, Florida 55+ community call me at 321-693-3850.