Trivia question answers for Sunday February 11, 2018
1. How many canine teeth does the human adult have? Four
2. What was the first flavor of Life Savers candy? Peppermont
3. What was the first name of the cartoon character Mr. Magoo? Quincy
4. Which company marketed the first digital camera, the DCS-100, in 1991? Kodak
Trivia questions for Monday February 12, 2018
1. What Latin phrase is used meaning "an attorney representing a client for free"?
2. What treaty ended the American Revolutionary War?
3. What US city is located on the shores of Rapid Creek?
4. Hydrargyrum is an old name for which element on the periodic table?
Enjoy your day!