When buying a home, there are some things you should never compromise on-or you will likely regret buying your home. This is according to Realtor.com
1. FLOOR PLAN-It's difficult and expensive to tear down walls or build new ones. If a home doesn't have the minimum number of rooms or the flow of them main living areas you want, you should pass on it.
2. The School District- You should carefully consider your neighborhood's school district, and even get a map of its exact boundaries to make sure your home is within the correct district. This is where we as your agents can really help!
3. The Neighbors- You should pay attention to the condition of the neighboring homes. Not only do you have to have to live with your neighbors on a daily basis, but they can affect your home's future resale value too.
4. The Budget- Consider all the expenses, monthly mortgage payments, homeowner association dues, utility costs and property taxes.
5. The Commute- Test drive the route to work and see if you really want to do that as often as you need to. How much will it cost to fill your tank up that much?