Make a Sick Child Smile-Send Free Valentines to Children in Hospitals! by Silicon Valley REALTOR Michelle Carr Crowe
Happy Valentine's Day! Who doesn't love giving and receiving Valentines? As you can imagine, sick children in hospitals are definitely missing out on the usual cheer, treats and Valentine greetings they would normally receive when well and in school
Would you love to put a smile on a sick child's face? Here is your big chance!
Hospitals across the country have set up websites for anyone who cares enough to send a Free Valentine's Day card to children in their care.
You can choose to send a card to a hospital in your state, such as nearby Lucille Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford, or all of them! It takes about a minute and it will surely make a child fighting a hard illness smile!
Below are the links and names of some hospitals participating in this great idea:
- Arkansas Children’s (Arkansas)\
- Boston Children’s Hospital Trust (Massachusetts)
- Children’s Health (Texas)
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (California)
- Children’s National Health System (Washington, D.C.)
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital (Ohio)
- C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital (Michigan)
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford (California)
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation (Arizona)
- St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital (National)
- Texas Children’s Hospital (Texas)
Photos courtesy of www.pixabay.com and author's own collection.
If you are feeling especially generous, there are easy links to donate as well. Thanks for reading "Make a Sick Child Smile-Send Free Valentines to Children in Hospitals!"