It's Valentine's Day and many are asking what I'm doing to celebrate. The real answer is going on a listing appointment. Yup! I can't fabricate some romantic vision for you all. That's it... while my husband and youngest head to their first love (softball practice),
I'll be spreading the love in real estate.
The very topic gives me pause though...
There is so much I genuinely love about Real Estate:
* I love playing match maker... Matching buyers with the right house; matching sellers with the right buyers. Dreams becoming reality all around!
* I love the variety that presents itself every day (even though, i'm not going to lie, this often requires me to remind myself that it IS a blessing as I'm often pulling plans B, C, and D out of my schedule).
* I love the awesome people I get to meet (and when I get Valentines Day greetings from them, this point is underscored AND bolded!).
* I love the not-so-awesome people I meet because they add something valuable to my world too.
* I love the professionals (attorneys, lenders, inspectors, appraisers, fellow agents) that I interact with who always teach me something so that I can be a better agent.
* I love that I work primarily from home & my car (gone is the stale office!).
* I love that I'm "the boss" and the "sky is the limit".
* I love that when life's challenges call me, I take real estate along and tend to it.
* I love the relationships that develop and endure long after the closing.
* I love problem solving (yes, another one that doesn't always present itself as a blessing but... yes, I do truly enjoy working through it).
And finally, I love the the company that houses my license & will soon gather for our monthly meeting. They provide me the tools & support that I need to be "Agent Brenda".
Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope it's filled with much love & happiness!