With construction-to-permanent financing from Citizens One Home Loans®, you can
start putting your plans into action. This special program allows you to combine your construction financing and permanent mortgage into one loan. It’s just one of the ways we help simplify the process of financing new home construction.
Just a few of the benefits of our construction-to-permanent program:
- Peace of mind. Lock in the interest rate for your permanent loan before construction begins.
- Choices. Choose a fixed-rate loan or a 5/1, 7/1 or 10/1 adjustable-rate mortgage with jumbo financing options available. For primary residences, we even offer up to 90% financing for loan amounts up to $850,000.
- Convenience. Make interest-only payments on disbursed funds during the construction phase.
- Flexibility. Include lot financing or build a home on your own lot.
- Savings. With just one loan to close and one set of closing costs, you’ll save time and money.
Finding the perfect home can be somewhat of a challenge. That is why a lot of people now turn to building a custom home. This program can be so beneficial. It allows you to purchase a lot and build new, purchase a home to renovate or purchase a home to tear down and build new all in one transaction.
Many neighborhoods like Mclean in Belmont, NC, Cheval in Mint Hill, NC, RiverChase Estates in Lancaster, NC. Arcadia The Meadows at Weddington and River Run in Davidson, NC require Construction to Permanent loans for most of their properties. Many homeowners in Lake Norman or Lake Wylie are also turning to custom home builders to build the custom home of their dreams!
With our program, you’ll know upfront that the financial aspects of building a new home are in place before you begin.
Call or email me to find out more and start a conversation!
Leonardo D. Yepes