Happy Friday! We hope your week is going well, and that you enjoy your weekend too! Let's just jump into it...
4 Easy Ways to Get More Clicks to Your Site
1. Use Descriptive URLs.
Studies show that URLs that describe what the page is about will get 36% more clicks than non-descriptive URLs. So for example...
is better than
2. People Love Lists
Lists are easy to digest. In fact, you may have clicked to read this post because it was likely an easy 5 minute read with valuable information. You would also likely click to read more about these topics too:
- Real Estate Marketing Ideas: 4 Ways to Get More Seller Leads
- 30 Real Estate Email Subject Lines that Entice Leads
- 6 Creative (& Useful!) Closing Gift Ideas
3. If Your Title Isn't Interesting Enough, Read This
Your title must entice browsers to want to click on your link. A well-written article isn't worth much if nobody wants to read them. What value does a google searcher get out of clicking on your link? What questions are they looking for answers for? For example, when Zurple wants to attract real estate agents to our site, we use titles such as:
- How to Convert Realtor.com leads (and what's different about them)
- Should You Use a Script When Calling Real Estate Leads?
- Should You Require Phone Numbers From Real Estate Leads?
4. Evoke Emotion
Curiousity! Fear of Loss! Prospect of Gain! Humor! People will respond strongly to negative wording. For example instead of "How to Get More Leads", people are more likely to click on "Why You Are Not Getting Leads" because it evokes an emotion.
We have put together an SEO Guide to Help Your Site Be Found in 2018! Download it here: