3 Bedroom Home For Sale In Pineville La- Price Reduced
Searching for a large home in Pineville, Lousiana? Need space, a large lawn, and a centralized location? If so, 122 Ron Mar Drive should be on your must see list. Let's take a moment to learn more about what this updated Pineville La home has to offer.
Why 122 Ron Mar
- Open floor plan featuring an easy flow from indoor to outdoor living spaces
- Blue Flower granite in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Low maintenance flooring throughout the home (ZERO CARPET)
- Fresh paint from top to bottom, inside and out
- New fixtures and ceiling fans
- Covered patio over looks the spacious backyard.
- Great location in the heart of Pineville. Minutes from Cleco, Louisiana College, and Proctor& Gamble
Reasons To Settle In Pineville La
- Country living, minutes from Alexandria La
- More home for your money--Your housing dollar commands more in Pineville than in large markets
- Crossroads location-- Enjoy day-trips? New Orleans, Houston, Dallas, and Lafayette (for your gumbo fix) are all nearby.
- Winter comes around with the same frequency as a leap year. Shorts and t-shirt weather is common even in December/January. Summers though can be interesting...
- Close enough to the coast for fresh seafood, far enough inland that hurricanes are more nuisance than anything serious.
- Ample access to higher education. Northwestern State, Louisiana College, and LSU all have a local footprint.
- Enjoy the outdoors? Kisatchie National Forest literally surrounds the city. One could spend a lifetime learning all the trails.
Care to learn more about this updated Pineville La home? Contact Doug Rogers (318) 613-1994 for more information or to schedule your private tour. Prefer to start the process online? Go to Alexandria Pineville Real Estate today to explore local inventory or simply to learn more about the local market.
A Closer Look At The Pineville La Real Estate Market Late Winter/ Early Spring 2018