Full-Brick Home for Sale in Providence Spring Elementary School Zone
3002 Bridle Brook Way, Charlotte NC 28270
MLS number: 33567845
Square Footage: 3,060
Call Melissa Brown at 704-654-9700 to see if this property is still available and arrange a showing.
Lots of families are looking for a nice home for sale in Providence Spring Elementary School zone in South Charlotte, because they value top-notch education that provides excellent learning opportunities for their children. This home at 3002 Bridle Brook Way in Canterbury Place rises above the competition in terms of VALUE, LOCATION and STYLE. Read on to find out why this full-brick home is a great choice for home buyers looking to get into the Providence Spring Elementary School district for under $450,000 - a tall order! This awesome home is priced at just $424,900! Watch the virtual tour below:
|View the Tour|
Home for Sale in Providence Spring Elementary School Zone - The Home Details
Built in 2012, this almost-new home built by Essex Homes offers over 3,000 SF, an open floor plan, 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Here are some of the details you won't want to miss:
- Hardwood floors on the entire main level and stairs going up to the 2nd level
- Dramatic 2-story foyer
- Heavy crown molding in the formal areas, plus wainscoting and coffered ceiling in the dining room
- Front room can be used as a home office, playroom, living room, or music room - your choice
- Chef's kitchen with 42" raised maple cabinets, granite counters, gas range/electric oven, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a peninsula with bar seating
- Sunny breakfast space nestled inside a bay area
- Spacious family room with built-in shleves and cabinetry and a gas fireplace
- Butler's pantry with beautiful glass-front cabinets and separate walk-in pantry
- Deck and retaining wall in the backyard, providiung lots of space for entertaining, play, gardening and family barbecues
- Upstairs master suite with large separate sitting area, tray ceiling and spa bath with whirlpool tub, separate walk-in shower, vanity with dual sinks, granite counter top and tile floor
- 3 additional generously-sized secondary bedrooms, all with walk-in closets
- 2nd full bath with granite counter and tile flooring
- Full brick exterior on a private, .26 acre lot
- Irrigation system
- Tankless water heater
- Enlarged parking pad in front
- Rocking chair front porch, upgraded landscaping and awesome curb appeal
You'll feel the quality and great condition of this home as soon as you walk in! It has been lovingly maintained, and feels refreshingly new and updated compared with other homes for sale in the Providence Spring Elementary School zone that are priced much higher than this one!
Home for Sale in Providence Spring Elementary School Zone - The Schools!
If you build it, they will come! This line from Field of Dreams holds true for this home built in one of the best school zones in Charlotte. Providence Spring Elementary School is the #1 ranked elementary school in Charlotte, and Providence High School is the #1 ranked high school in Charlotte. Providence High School also holds the distinction of having the highest SAT test scores across the Charlotte region. Crestdale Middle School is ranked #7 in Charlotte (well, it IS middle school after all!). My children attended all three of these schools, and we were very pleased every step of the way. Find more information about these schools here:
Home for Sale in Providence Spring Elementary School Zone - The LOCATION!
You know that old adage "In real estate, it's all about LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Aside from being located in the top-ranked Charlotte public school zone, this home at 3002 Bridle Brook Way in Canterbury Place is also just 5-10 minutes away from great shopping, bars and restaurants, and sports and recreation opportunities. Harris Teeter and Publix grocery stores, CVS and RiteAid drug storess, ABC Store and restaurants are less than 5 minutes away (if it snows, you could walk to them!). Here are a few of your choices:
- Waverly - South Charlotte's awesome new planned walkable community with Whole Foods and lots of cool restaurants and retail
- Arboretum Shopping Center - Cajun Yard Dog (yum!), Vintner's Mine Market (a fave!), Walmart, tons of retail and dining, and Cinebarre movie theater
- Blakeney Shopping Center - Home Goods, Super Target, Brixx Pizza, 131 Main, LOADS of shopping and dining options
- Stonecrest at Piper Glen - Firebirds, Targe, Regal Stonecrest theaters, restaurants galore
- The Promenade on Providence - The Fresh Market, Arooji's Wine Bar, Steinmart, Total Wine & Beverage, Pier One, Home Depot, Staples and much MORE
- Providence Commons Shopping Center - Lowe's, Inizio Pizza Napoletana, Wells Fargo, UPS store, etc.
- Southpark Mall - the Southeast's premiere mall! Need I say more?
For sports and recreation, you can't go wrong with this home for sale in Providence Spring Elementary School zone. There's something for everyone in the whole family, and it's all within 5-15 minutes away! Here are just a few of your awesome options:
- Providence Plantation Racquet and Swim Club - This neighborhood club is open to families who live outside of the neighborhood, including Canterbury Place. It offers 6 lit Har-Tru tennis courts, a tennis professional to teach lessons and run leagues for youth, women, men and mixed, a Junior Olympic-sized pool, club house and very active and popular summer swim league. The initiation fee is $700 and dues are $700/year.
- The Brace Family YMCA (formerly known as the Siskey YMCA) is just 5 minutes away. This is a beautiful facility with tons of activities for the whole family year round, including a spectacular outdoor pool.
- Matthews Athletic Recreation Association (MARA) - Perennial family favorite - where your children can play baseball, softball, football, cheer and dance, basketball, rugby and Bambino Buddy Ball (a softball program for you with special needs)
- Colonel Francis Beatty Park - an incredible resource, just 5 minutes away. Beautiful lake, athletic fields, playgrounds, clubhouse, tennis courts, biking and walking trails, and more
- Squirrel Lake Park - Beautiful, small park with a lovely pond, playground, hiking and disc golf
- Golf anyone? Wow there's so much golf within a 10-20 minutes drive: Providence Country Club, Ballantyne Country Club, TPC at Piper Glen, Cedarwood Country Club, Raintree Country Club, The Golf Club at Ballantyne (with the Ballantyne Golf Academy with Dana Rader)
Home for Sale in the Providence Spring Elementary School Zone - the Real Estate Market
If you need any proof of the value of this home for sale in Providence Spring Elementary School Zone, here are the data for real estate market in this school zone:
- 49 homes for sale, ranging from $250,000 to $5,800,000. Average list price (without pricey Greenwood blowing the average = $590,610
- 21 homes under contract, ranging from $328,000 to $896,312. Average list price = $603,917
- 60 homes SOLD in the last 6 months, ranging from $268,000 to $1,810,000. Average sales price = $532,034 (Median price $455,850). Average price/SF = $147.31. Average list/sales price ratio = 98% (sellers got 98% of their asking price). Average days on market = 46 days.
Real Estate Expert for Homes for Sale in Providence Spring Elementary School Zone
I’m a South Charlotte Realtor® - I live and work here, and it would be my pleasure to help you with your South Charlotte real estate needs. My children went to Providence Spring Elementary, Crestdale Middle and Providence High School, so I know these schools and area extremely well! If you are thinking about selling your South Charlotte home, I would love to share my 21-point marketing and staging plan that combines new technology with good old hard work!
If you’re looking to buy a home in South Charlotte, please contact me so we can talk about finding the best home and neighborhood for YOU! Come have a chat with me at my Helen Adams Realty office in the heart of Ballantyne! I look forward to meeting you and hearing about your next move!
Melissa Brown, ABR, SFR
Helen Adams Realty
© 2018, Melissa Brown, SouthCharlotteLifestyle.com