Life is good at this beautiful custom home on the peaceful north shore of Avondale Lake.
You're just a cart ride away from two golf courses
that wind through some of North Idaho's most spectacular wooded scenery.
The living space is light & bright with big windows that frame lake & mountain views in every room. Quality finishes and attention to detail. Master retreat has vaulted, backlit ceiling and an adjoining home office. Luxurious ensuite bath with steam room, his & hers vanities, 2nd tiled shower and deep soaking tub. You'll love the gourmet granite kitchen with maple cabinets. High efficiency radiant heat, A/C, central vac, 2 fireplaces, 4 car heated tandem garage. Wired for generator and hot tub. Two decks overlook the lake with unobstructed views of the length of the lake. Enjoy lake life with 149' waterfront and a private dock.
Features and Amenities
- Private dock and 149' feet of waterfront with fabulous wide open southern exposure.
- Afternoon shade at the house preventing overheating in late afternoon sunshine.
- Oversized 30x38 tandem garage accommodates 4 cars. It's finished, insulated, has a service door and a thermostatically controlled wall mounted gas heater.
- Prewired for a generator with transfer switch and outside connector.
- Prewired for a hot tub on the lake side of house.
- Decks overlook abundant wildlife and the lake, with massive 2 story tall natural timbers.
- Natural stone steps and pathway lead from the house to the lake.
- Low maintenance 0.61 acre lot, inground sprinklers.
- Gated courtyard at entry with intercom to the house.
- Ceramic tile flooring and high efficiency radiant heat on both levels.
- Recirculating hot water system gets hot water to the faucets fast.
- Each living area, bathroom and bedroom is independently thermostatically controlled.
- Central vacuum in both the home and the garage.
- Central air conditioning on main level.
- Maple staircase with stair lights.
- Extensive architectural backlighting on both levels.
- CAT 5 wiring throughout.
- Light and bright with big lake views from every room.
- Hot water heated via high efficiency radiant furnace system.
- Main level living room features natural stone fireplace and hearth, with gas starter.
- Built-in granite topped maple entertainment sideboard next to fireplace.
- Oversized laundry/mud room with maple cabinetry, wall mounted ironing board and space for an additional refrigerator and freezer
- Vaulted ceilings with backlighting.
- Big windows and lake views.
- His & Hers walk-in closets.
- Adjoining home office.
- Exterior door used on bedroom entry for added security and sound proofing.
- Ensuite His & Hers master bathroom.
- Steam room with shower in addition to second traditional shower.
- Deep soaking tub.
- Granite countertops and backsplash.
- Stainless appliances and range hood.
- Jenn-air 6 burner gas cook top.
- Bosch dishwasher.
- Wall oven/microwave combination.
- Trash compactor.
- Custom maple cabinetry.
- Additional prep sink.
- Peninsula with breakfast bar.
- Reverse osmosis water filter supplies refrigerator.
- Line available to install instant hot water if desired.
- Breakfast room with adjoining patio, which has gas line for grill.
- High ceilings.
- Wood burning fireplace with gas starter.
- Built-in maple entertainment cabinet.
- 4 large bedrooms with big windows and lake views.
- One bedroom was used as a studio and has extra lighting and a vanity with sink.
- Separate kitchenette, storage, and utility rooms.
Avondale on Hayden is a community built around pristine Avondale Lake and Avondale Golf Course. The community is sprinkled with golf cart paths and community lake accesses for lot owners of Avondale on Hayden. The community is also cart and walking distance to Hayden Lake Country Club golf course and Hayden Lake.
Avondale Lake is a popular for fishing and ice fishing for crappie, bass and bluegill. Kayaks, row boats, paddle boats, canoes, and wind surfers play on the lake during spring, summer and fall. There's an abundance of wildlife including dear, moose, raccoon, osprey, duck, geese, crane, turtles, pheasant and quail all year round. Ice skating is popular in the winter. In order to keep the tranquility, motor boats are discouraged. For jet skiing and motor boating the Hayden Lake Boat Launch and Honeysuckle Beach are just down the road.
The Avondale Golf Club is a PGA-rated golf course open to public play with impeccably groomed fairways that wind through some of North Idaho's most spectacular wooded scenery. It's a challenging and pleasant 6,600 yard 18 hole course. The clubhouse includes a popular restaurant and a pro shop operated by a PGA professional.