*How's the market? Awesome! Attached are the latest market statistics available from the Utah Association of REALTORS (UAR). These Market Updates prove closed sales are increasing and our Median Price Range is rising showing a strong and successful real estate market currently for buyers and sellers.
*What about 2017? The attached Iron County Board of REALTORs graphs paint a bright and successful picture for 2017 real estate! Thanks to our awesome clients and customers, ERA Realty Center sold more of our own listings and more of the Iron County Board of REALTORs' listings than any other office! ERA Realty Center has been the number one top producer for many years. We very much appreciate our loyal and wonderful clients. Thank you very much!
*What was the top seller in real estate in 2017? Iron County graphs show 1640 homes, mobile homes, and condos/townhomes sold while only 543 lots and acreage sold. New construction is on the rise and some development land and commercial properties have sold though they are not shown in graphs. More homes sold between $100,000 and $200,000 than any other price range, but homes sold in all ranges when priced with market. The range between $200,000 to $300,000 also experienced a large number of closed sales. Cedar City and Enoch reported more closings than other areas in Iron and Beaver Counties See attached graphs for details.
*What about 2018? We believe 2018 will be one of our best years yet! Buyers, sellers and investors are on board to make this a top year! We could use more inventory though!
*What can sellers do now to get top dollar and to become a sold statistic quickly? Here's the important and very valuable answer to your question:
*Top Twelve Tried and True Tips for Your Top Dollar Fast:
What is tops and above your Twelve Steps below? Of utmost importance to your sale is your Matt Bagley Team's aggressive and successful marketing! Our homes, land, and real estate sell quickly thanks to hard work, advanced technology, top service, top experience, top knowledge and expertise together with our trained negotiating skills and our aggressive marketing plan both online and in print. That is our job and we do it successfully for you! We know the market and mortgages available including low-down and no-down loans for your buyers. Our marketing attracts REALTORs and buyers worldwide! We are members of the Iron County Multiple listing service (MLS) as well as Washington County's MLS and utahrealestate.com which is the MLS for Wasatch Front. All this benefits you, but there is even more that helps real estate sell in this market! WHAT?
1. What about how your real estate shows and staging your home? So important! Call us today for suggestions on what you should and shouldn't do to attract your buyer!
2. What about hiring a professional clean? Absolutely! Carpets, windows, floors and everything inside and out should be presented with best face first! Fresh paint is a must!
3. What about clutter and personal items? Remove! This is a good time to pack up and get rid of unneeded items. You are going to move anyway. Get a head start!
4. What about making the home seem more spacious? Remember light and space as you look in each room! Too much is too much in storage areas and rooms!
5. What about updating? Yes! Replace and update! We don't want buyers turning away, and some of these changes will add $$$ to value! Call us today for ideas!
6. What about pictures? Your home and property are viewed world-wide by interested buyers! Our professional photos are very important to your buyer's search!
7. What about repairs? Buyers don't want to deal with the cost of problems, so now is the best time to have an inspection and do the repairs!
8. What about the price? Call us today for comparison properties from your area to determine if your price is competitive with other real estate both sold and for sale!
9. What about sellers being present at showings? Resist the urge! The agent has a better chance of finding and overcoming objections if sellers are absent!
10.What if sellers are too busy? It is of utmost importance that your home is available when buyers want to see it! It has to be seen to sell!
11.What about when an offer comes in? Do you want to sell? Ask yourself, "would I buy my own home back at the price offered?" If not, you may want to consider the offer.
12.What about the REALTOR? You have already made the most important decision! Your top professional team, the Matt Bagley Team, will sell your home quickly at top dollar!
*Call your Matt Bagley Team today at 435-865-1019 at ERA Realty Center for your free real estate consultation as to what works best and is reasonable for you! Ask us about your concerns. We are here to help you reach all your important real estate goals with our professional top service. Please email email@example.com or text/call Matt Bagley at 435-590-8788, Jennifer Corral at 435-559-0366 and Janet Naisbitt-Bagley at 435-559-7772! We care about you and we want to help you turn all your realty dreams into reality!
This newsletter is written for you by Janet Naisbitt-Bagley