1. Jupiter Abacoa is one of the most diverse communities in Jupiter with home prices ranging in the mid $100,000's up to over a million. In addition, Abacoa has an upscale golf course and country club, adjacent to bio-medical research centers Scripps and Max Planack, Roger Dean Stadium's spring training facility featuring the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals and FAU Honors College. When factoring in the Town Center aspect of dining, entertainment, live concerts, shops, bakeries and professional services, residents have no need to travel outside of Abacoa.
2. Abacoa condo's priced in the mid $100,000's can be found in Village at Abacoa in the Town Center district and Somerset to the north. Larger townhomes priced from the mid $200,00's are located in Abacoa Antigua, Cambridge, Charleston Court, Newhaven, Osceola Woods, Canterbury Place, Martinique and Greenwich. Single family homes start in the upper $400,000's to more than $1 million. The Island, Tuscany, Martinique, Canterbury Place, Newhaven, Mallory Creek, Windsor Park and the flagstone neighborhood of Valencia featuring custom built, exquisite home.
3. Abacoa has resources and amenities that set it apart from every other place in a 20 mile radius. The Honors Collge of Florida Atlantic University is located on the most southern portion of Abacoa and boarders Donald Ross Road and Parkside Drive. FAU boasts on of the largest varied educational programs in the country for senior citizens at the Lifelong Learning Center throughout the year.
4. Scripps Institute and Max Planck Institute have attracted scientific researchers from around the world. And in the world of sports, Rodger Dean Stadium provides facilities for major league baseball spring training for Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals. The Jupiter Hammerheads minor league baseball is played at the stadium through most of the spring and summer. Osceola Woods, Town Center Condos, Abacoa Antigua, Charleston Court and The Island communities of Abacoa are all within a short walk of the Village at Abacoa and Roger Dean Stadium. Events are on the calendar all year. From the amazing Artigras, a juried art festival with hundreds of artists from around the country, to the Beer & Wine festival where ticket holders can sample a variety of foods and libations. Monthly events include Bike Night, sponsored by Palm Beach Harley Davidson with live entertainment on stage at the amphitheater, The Food Truck Invasion with a wide array of cuisines, to the Green Market during the winter months.
Abacoa is the only planned community in Jupiter with street events of this magnitude! Not only are there great festivals, there are parks throughout the area. On Frederick Small Road just north of Abacoa Town Center and the Roger Dean practice baseball fields you'll find the Jupiter Sports Complex with a skate park, racquetball courts, basketball, soccer and football fields. The Abacoa Golf course winds throughout the townhomes and single family homes of The Island and Charleston Court. If 18 holes of golf sounds like too much of a challenge, then you might rather enjoy a short game of putt putt mini golf on the east side of Town Center in the Village of Abacoa.
Abacoa is definately not lacking in the things to do! If you're into the nightlife scene, Town Center Drive and Main Street house a few dozen restaurants and breweries. From fine dining to casual, restaurants cater to all ages and offer everything from Super Bowl parties, trivia nights, karaoke to pub poker events.
If this sounds like it would be a good fit for you, give us a call to tour the area. We'd love to show you around and get to know you!
5. The schools zoned for abacoa Abacoa are all "A" rated. And the wonderful choice of restaurants, bars, breweries and shops are just one more reason Abacoa has become the top destination for families relocating to Jupiter.
If you are interested in buying or selling a home in Abacoa, I'm here to help. I am a full time Abacoa Realtor who has sold numerous homes in the area to satisfied customers. Not only do I live here, I play here, sell here and help buyers relocate here!
Denise & Steve are 30+ year residents of the Jupiter / Palm Beach Gardens area and have extensive local knowledge of everything from the housing market, schools and events.
Denise Copeland & Steve Burns
Licensed Real Estate Professionals
Specializing in the Jupiter & Palm Beach Gardens Areas.
Interested in searching Palm Beach Gardens and surrounding communities?
Set up a FREE listing alert at www.JupiterOceanHomes.com
Please contact me directly for information about Abacoa or any Jupiter or Palm Beach Gardens community. I look forward to helping you buy or sell with confidence!
Mirsky Realty Group LLC
4580 Donald Ross Road #107
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418