Be yourself. There is nobody quite like you - take advantage of it.
Last week, we promised a generic introduction - and outro example for neighborhood videos. After all, videos take time to do well, but why not streamline the process whenever we can? While we may wait until the weather improves before doing our final generic neighborhoods introduction (we needed more flattering light for our mature faces!), we think this one works fine for now.
Before we show you our examples, here are some things to keep in mind for "all" of your videos. See you think we managed to incorporate those in our two examples.
1. Be yourself. There is nobody quite like you - take advantage of it.
2. As you produce more and more videos, a style begins to emerge. We think ours have a similar feel about them. We intentionally brand them with our individual style.
3. Incorporate something unique to you, or that you care about, or that's a fun change. We showcase Mac, our white Golden Retriever. ( As a friend tells us, you do a great job of pimping out your dog. ;) )
4. While we understand the compulsion to drive through a neighborhood with a camera on the dash, we're not big fans. ( Although, you will find a few in our old library.) Instead, try to capture the local lifestyle and feel for the area with a mixture of videos and still photos.
5. Find a nice background music bed that compliments the cadence of the video. Your voice-over and the rhythm of the video should all work in concert.
6. Have fun!
Okay, as promised. This is the one with our on-camera for both the intro and outro of the video. Naturally, Mac is part of the shoot.
And for those of you who are not comfortable to talk on camera, here is the second example.
Be sure to share your own Neighborhood video link in the comments section - and your YouTube Channel for mutual subscribing.
ViewHomes™ grew out of our passion for nature, beautiful surroundings, and peaceful environments. Starting together in an urban environment, over the years we've gravitated towards areas with smaller populations and less density. We now enjoy our lifestyle in a rural environment, but with close proximity to metropolitan areas where we appreciate all the amenities of fine restaurants, shopping, and an easy drive to an international airport.
Living in ViewHomes™ is like having “elbowroom for the soul”.
314 NE Cedar Street
Camas, WA 98607