Why are people are Relocating to Spokane WA?
As a lifelong resident of Spokane, WA. I would like to speak to the fact that Spokane WA is the number ONE city in the USA according to Realtor.com where the inbound/outbound ratio is the highest. What does this mean ? At the time of their study which was published (3/1/18) by Sabrina Speianu, Economic Analyst with realtor.com states:
As a full time Realtor in Spokane, WA I work regularly with people moving into the area. I love playing host to my great city. Here are just some of the reasons why people are relocating to Spokane WA!
1) "Near Nature, Near Perfect " is our slogan. The outdoor recreational activities in our beautiful Northwest are abundant , all 4 Seasons !
2) 4 Distinct Seasons : so much to enjoy here, Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall !
3) Several great Universities, and Medical Schools
4) A great downtown with hip breweries, wineries, and shops. And downtown Spokane is on the rushing, spectacular Spokane River .
5) AFFORDABILITY OF HOUSING! This is my expertise, and I am very proud that my city has a median home price of 210,000 as of 2/1/18
6) Quality of life ! I raised my children in Spokane, and I am so thankful I did !
If you would like more info on relocating to Spokane, WA I would love to hear from you.
Here are a few fun websites to explore:
"BethAnn in Spokane" 509-362-4607
( photo by James Richman )