Looking for new construction patio homes in the Loveland or Milford area? We've got news you might be interested in!
Ryan Homes is closer to accepting sales for The Villas At Willow Brook Farm patio home community. It's still a bit iffy on the exact date, but sales are expected to start in the May/June 2018 time frame. We'll be watching closely and if you'd like to know too, please contact us at 513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com so we can pass on to you any updates we receive from Ryan Homes.
While Ryan Homes doesn't build a lot of patio home communities in the Cincinnati area, this won't be their first foray into local patio homes after completing The Enclave at Fairfield Falls.
Key facts about The Villas At Willow Brook Farm:
- The community will be located off Weber Rd, so access to I275 and I71 are readily available for commuting purposes.
- The patio homes will be like other area patio home communities: your HOA fee covers lawn mowing and snow removal
- Floor plans will be ranch style, so little to no steps.
- Open floor plans featuring 9 foot ceilings
- Prices starting at $260,000 and going up as options are added
- Ryan Homes has not yet announced the number of homes to be built. Another section of the community (The Estates) will be regular single family homes with a $350,000 starting price.
Ready to find out more about your new construction options in The Villas At Meadow Brook?
Step 1: Contact us at 513-520-5305. We are NOT the builder's rep, we work for you and ONLY you! And you don't get a better deal by going directly to Ryan Homes without an agent. And also important, DO NOT contact Ryan Homes directly or we will be blocked from assisting you. It's critical that we introduce you to the community firsthand or Ryan Homes will "claim" you. Even if you want agent assistance, the builder can refuse to compensate your agent if you make first contact without your agent.
Step 2: Let's determine which home community is the best fit for your needs. It might not be one of Ryan's communities, but don't worry, we work with ALL Greater Cincinnati home builders! And since Bill is licensed in BOTH Ohio and Kentucky, he can help you with ANY area home community.
Step 3: We'll contact the builder's rep and coordinate appointments and any future activities with the builder.
Further questions? Just contact Bill at 513-520-5305 or email Liz@LizSpear.com.
We look forward to helping you with your patio home needs!
Liz and Bill aka BLiz