1. 2000 years ago one man got nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be if everyone was nice to each other for a change.
2. On this Good Friday may we never forget the true meaning of Easter - ' For when he was on the cross we were on his mind.'
3. What is good about Good Friday? Why isn't it called Bad Friday? Because out of the appallingly bad came what was inexpressibly good. and the good trumps the bad, because though the bad was temporary, the good is eternal.
4. Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf in springtime.
5. The lesson of Good Friday is to never lose hope - or at least give it 48 hours.
6. Thinking of you on Good Friday and praying that the Lord keeps you in his Loving care always.
7. Easter is a time to rejoice, be thankful, be assured that all is forgiven so life extends beyond the soil of the earth.
This Easter, Rich and I are wishing you and your family a prosperous and peaceful life. May you be blessed with a home filled with harmony, joy, and love. Easter brings fun, Easter brings happiness, Easter brings God's endless blessings, Easter brings love and the freshness of spring.
Click here to check out LongIslandCashHomeBuyer if you or anyone you know wants to sell a house quickly in as in condition for all cash.