Trivia question answers for Saturday April 14, 2018
1. What is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet? Delta
2. What is the correct name for a baby mink? Kit or kitten
3. What year was the social giant Facebook founded? 2004
4. In Disney's "Alice in Wonderland", what is the White Rabbit constantly worried about? being late
Trivia questions for Sunday April 15, 2018
1. What Asian dog breed is notable for its blue tongue?
2. In what year did the show "Sixty Minutes" premier on TV?
3. What is the liquid component of blood called?
4. What did Coco Chanel call her best selling perfume because it was her lucky number?
Enjoy your day!