Trivia questions for Tuesday April 17, 2018
1. What does a hygrometer measure? water vapor in the atmosphere: ie. humidity
2. What is the only New England state with no Atlantic coastline? Vermont
3. Who satirized the threat of nuclear war in "The Butter Battle Book"? Dr. Suess
4. What was the MK2 "Pineapple"? A hand grenade
Trivia questions for Wednesday April 18, 2018
1. What is the average gestation period of the African elephant?
2. In Greek mythology, who was the god of the underworld?
3. The Arabic word for "season" gave us what name for South Asia's rainy season?
4. In medival times, what was the Iron Maiden used for?
Enjoy your day!