Overall, the Naples FL Weekly Property Sales Report for February 19th through the 25th shows there were 235 properties sold in Collier County, down from 270 last week. Once again, North Naples had the most real estate transactions for the week. And, East Naples had the second most homes sold. The City of Naples came in third. Ultimately, North Naples ended the week with 61 properties sold and East Naples had 44 homes sold. Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 34 properties sold.
Additionally, of the 61 real estate sales in North Naples, 43 percent were condos, 39 percent were single family homes and 18 percent were vacant lots. Also, in East Naples, of the 44 transactions closed, 57 percent were condos and 34 percent were single family homes. The remaining sales were vacant lots. Finally, of the 34 properties sold in the City of Naples, 56 percent were condos and 41 percent were single family homes. The other properties sold were vacant lots.
In summary, the Naples FL Weekly Property Sales Report for February 19th through February 25th shows 105 condos, 87 single family homes and 43 vacant lots sold in Collier County.
Naples FL Weekly Property Sales Report (Feb. 19th through Feb. 15th) by zip code
City of Naples
- 34102 – 11 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34103 – 16 properties sold (6 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34105 – 7 properties sold (4 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34109 – 14 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34110 – 15 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 6 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34119 – 32 properties sold (8 vacant lots, 14 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34104 – 8 properties sold (4 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34112 – 21 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 3 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 34113 – 15 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 5 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 20 properties sold (6 vacant lots, 6 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34116 – 6 properties sold (2 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34117 – 9 properties sold (4 vacant lots and 5 single family)
- 34138 – 2 properties sold (2 condos)
- 34108 – 12 properties sold (3 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34120 – 21 properties sold (9 vacant lots, 10 single family homes and 2 condos)
Immokalee and Ave Maria
- 34142 – 8 properties sold (6 vacant lots and 2 single family homes)
- 34145 – 14 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 8 condos)
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your dream home or condo, I encourage you to explore my website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If golf is your game, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 100 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
If you’re looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, please contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. I will provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home!
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
or at 239-370-0892
April 19, 2018 Posted by Matt