1. There is nothing wrong with men possessing riches.
The wrong comes when riches possess men.
2. We hurt people by being too busy. Too busy to notice their needs. Too busy to drop that note of comfort or encouragement or assurance of love. Too busy to listen when someone needs to talk. Too busy to care.
3. God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with. We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing.
4. We cannot truly face life until we face the fact that it will be taken away from us.
5. Read the Bible. Work hard and honestly. And don't complain.
6. When the family is destroyed, society eventually disintegrates.
7. If ever there was a time this country needed the intervention of GOD, it is now.
8. Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone, except God.
9. When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when your character is lost, all is lost.
10. Live every day as if it were your last for some day it will be.
May you make this a Happy New Day
Click here to check out LongIslandCashHomeBuyer if you or anyone you know wants to sell a house quickly in as in condition for all cash.