Overall, the SWFL April Weekly Real Estate Report shows there were 229 properties sold during the week of April 7th in Ft. Myers, Bonita Springs and Estero. This is down from 296 properties sold during the previous week.
Unlike prior weeks, Bonita Springs led Lee County with the most real estate sales with 98 properties sold. Fort Myers was second with 70 real estate transactions. And, Estero finished the week with 60 sales.
So, of the 98 properties sold in Bonita Springs, 30 percent were condos, 40 percent were single family homes and 20 percent were vacant lots. The remaining lots sold were commercial units, coops, mobile homes and a hotel.
Additionally, of the 70 closings in Fort Myers, 39 percent were single family homes, 12 percent were vacant lots and 40 percent were condos. The remaining properties sold in Ft. Myers were mobile homes, a waste land and a golf course.
Finally, Estero rounded out the week with a total of 60 properties sold, 42 percent were condos, 37 percent were single family homes and 13 percent were mobile homes. So, the remaining sales were vacant lots.
In summary, your SWFL April Weekly Real Estate Report shows 90 single family homes, 81 condos, 37 vacant lots, 15 mobile homes, 2 coops, 1 commercial units, 1 waste land, 1 hotel and 1 golf course sold during the week. Now that's a wide variety of properties!
Lee County April Weekly Real Estate Report by zip code
- 34134 – 32 properties sold (1 hotel, 1 mobile home, 8 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34135 – 66 properties sold (1 commercial unit, 2 coops, 5 mobile homes, 12 vacant lots, 28 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 33912 – 24 properties sold (1 mobile home, 7 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 33913 – 38 properties sold (1 golf course, 1 waste land, 9 vacant lots, 18 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 33967 – 8 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 3 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 33928 – 46 properties sold (8 mobile homes, 5 vacant lots, 19 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 33967 – 2 properties sold (1 single family home and 1 condo)
- 34134 – 6 properties sold (1 single family home and 5 condos)
- 34135 – 6 properties sold (1 single family home and 5 condos)
- 33913 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
More Articles About SW Florida Real Estate Sales:
Begin Your Own Property Search:
So, if you’re ready to begin your Southwest Florida Real Estate search for your dream home, I encourage you to explore my website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If golf is your game, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 100 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
If you are buying a home in a golf community, you will find it’s more complex than a typical home purchase. As you can probably imagine, there are significant differences between golf communities. There are many different fee structures, membership options, pet restrictions, demographics and many other details that apply to the SWFL golf communities.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
If you’re looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, please contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. I will provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home!
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com