We started markting this no step, low maintenance living in Cincinnati's ONLY 55+ Community while it was still cold and snowy! We replaced the outside pictures once the snow melted and continued to aggressively market 1607 Oak Grove Ln in Maineville's Heritage At Miami Bluffs! This home is THE former model home for Drees Homes portico collection San Marco floor plan, so it comes with ALL the extras!
And it doesn't hurt that we've established an excellent working relationship with the community builder's rep. You can't currently build new in the community for anything less than about $340,000, and Drees Homes has completed all the courtyard homes in the community, so with our price below $300,000, we weren't direct competition with the builder.
So buyers coming in that weren't a good fit for the new construction homes could look directly across from the current community model and be told about our resale home! That led to showings, and ultimately a perfect buyer match! So yesterday afternoon we wrote up the offer and late this afternoon finalized the deal. We can't go into details, but this combination of buyer and terms was an outstanding fit for our sellers' needs!
1607 Oak Grove in Hamilton Township Ohio has a lot to offer for its asking price of $289,500.
Key features of this home:
- 2 bedrooms & 2 baths.
- 2 car garage with storage/workshop nook
- Hamilton Township so no city income tax
- Hardwood floors through entry, kitchen, dining room, living room and study
- Granite counters, stainless range hood, large island, pantry and more highlight the kitchen area
- EVERYTHING is on the first floor since there is no basement. No steps ANYWHERE in this home.
- Courtyard with privacy wall can be entered from either kitchen or master bedroom
- Living room features gas fireplace with glass tile surrounding AND built ins on both sides
- Dining area also features built ins
- Study has floor to ceiling bookcases
- HUGE master closet
- Master bath has two vanities and a tiled shower with NO entrance lip, so easy access.
- Lawn irrigation system
- HOA takes care of mowing the grass and shoveling the snow!
- Cincinnati's ONLY 55+ community features a 9000+ sq ft community center with exercise room, pool, bocce courts, ballroom, theater, library and a full time social director on staff. And it's a gated community with the gates closing at 7.
We can't help you buy this particular 55+ community home, but we can help you with others! We put two resale patio/courtyard homes in Heritage at Miami Bluffs over the weekend, and a total of 5 different buyers have been matched with the right home in recent years! We know this community and LOVE working there!
Please contact The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite (513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com) for help buying or selling in this 55+ community! We've helped with both new construction and resale, and we'd love to help you find the perfect match!
Serving Greater Cincinnati's patio home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz