Frisco, TX 203k Rehab Loans are as special mortgage product, reserved for homeowners with existing FHA mortgages. FHA Streamline refinancesare the fastest, simplest way for FHA-insured homeowners to refinance their respective mortgage into today’s low MORTGAGE RATES
Below are some of the requirements for an FHA streamline:
- You must be current on YOUR existing LOAN WITH all MORTGAGE PAYMENTS made on time for the last year.
- You must own the original property and have made at least six MONTHLY MORTGAGE PAYMENTS before you can qualify for REFINANCING.
- To REFINANCE, you’ll need an FHA-approved LENDER. If you don’t want to use your current LENDER, any MORTGAGE LENDER YOU CHOOSE must be FHA approved.
- FHA Streamline LOANS do not require an appraisal, but a no-appraisal LOAN cannot exceedYOUR current LOAN.
- CLOSING COSTS must BE PAID up front or arranged for through a “no-cost”FHAStreamline LOAN. You may also CHOOSE to include the CLOSING COSTS into your LOAN by doing a “with appraisal”FHA Streamline LOAN. In these cases, you must have enough equity in the HOME to cover THE EXTRA amount.
Frisco, TX 203k Rehab Loans can HELP homeowners lower MONTHLY MORTGAGE PAYMENTS and INTERESTS RATES. If you have a conventional LOAN you wish to REFINANCE WITH an FHA REFINANCING LOAN, you’ll need to APPLY with the usual CREDIT CHECK, employment verification, debt-to-income RATIO requirements and other considerations.
FOR MORE INFORMATION on Frisco, TX 203k Rehab Loans and the surrounding areas, PLEASE contact Joy Bates, SENIOR MORTGAGE Banker at 817-860-3232 or email Joy: email@example.com or LOG ON to http://legacyfinancial.com and request MORE INFORMATION. Joy does LOANS all over the state of Texas.