Find out about today's USDA Mortgage Rates in Plano, TX - Your path to 100% mortgage loan financing.
The USDA Rural Guaranty home loan program in Plano, TX and the surrounding areas remains one of the best financing options available today. Combine 100% home loan financing with low monthly mortgage insurance, and you will be ensured a low payment on your new Texas home purchase.
Here are the highlights of the USDA Rural Housing program:
- Your home must be located in a small town or rural area. Input your home's address at the USDA website, which will verify if you are in an eligible area: http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do?pageAction=sfp&NavKey=property%4011
- 100% financing is still available. No down payment!
- Your household income must fall under USDA limits for your county.
- Make-sense underwriting standards. Call to find out if your credit will qualify.
- Fixed 30 year terms and low USDA home loan rates.
To help you qualify, USDA offers a series of credits. You can qualify for the credits if you have to pay child care or have any dependents under 18 years of age.
It is also very important to work with a lender who provides "in house" USDA underwriting and funding. USDA loans can be tricky for lenders who don't understand the differences from other loans, so working with a lender who understands the program is critical to a hassle free, on-time closing.
For more information about USDA Mortgage Rates Plano, TX or to obtain a no obligation USDA Loan Rate quote for Plano, Texas, please contact Joy Bates at 817-860-3232 or email@example.com.