Plans must be laid out to work!

Real Estate Broker/Owner with Hamm Homes

Some times we all wonder what happens, why didn't that plan work out.  Maybe because we missed where not thinking enough like a positive thinker enough. You need to ask yourself three basic set of questions:

1.  Is this a goal worthy idea?  Does it weigh enough in value and worth my values scale to merit considering turning the vision into a goal?

2.  Will I at this list to my ideas of priorities and will I re budget some of my money to make it work!

3.  Is there a game plan I can come up with to make this idea a success.  Possibilities have been weighed not it is up to me to laid the foundation and get to work.

I am a firm believe to talk to others about the plan and get input from other.  I like learning from people like Barbara Todaro, Grant Schneider, and so many more here in he rain.

It is very important to move that Idea from a concept to a Commitment.I also say there are more then one way to to make a plan work and you need to plan and dream of which way to get there whether it is building a railroad over a mountain, around a mountain, over snow and bridge across a area.  Pick the right one and you are there.




This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
ActiveRain Community
Active Rain Newbies
Almost Anything Goes
Building Your Niche
Around The Water Cooler
Be The Best In Your Field

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Show All Comments
William Feela
Realtor, Whispering Pines Realty 651-674-5999 No.

There is more to goal setting than just saying what you want to do9p

May 01, 2018 11:18 AM #1
Nick Vandekar, 610-203-4543
Long & Foster Real Estate Inc 610-225-7400 - Devon, PA
Tredyffrin Easttown Realtor, Philly Main Line

We often have to adjust our plans and change how we are going to succeed, the route may not be the one we plenned but it can still be very enjoyable.

May 01, 2018 12:19 PM #2
Kathy Streib
Room Service Home Staging - Delray Beach, FL
Home Stager - Palm Beach County,FL -561-914-6224

Will- you're so right. We have to realize that there may be more than one way to reach your goal. We have to step back and decide which way is the best way for you. 

May 01, 2018 02:18 PM #3
Maria Sapio
Keller Williams of Central PA - Carlisle, PA
Real Estate Agent- Carlisle, PA.

Goal setting requires a firm plan and then the wisdom to know when to be flexible too!

May 01, 2018 06:40 PM #4
Maria Sapio
Keller Williams of Central PA - Carlisle, PA
Real Estate Agent- Carlisle, PA.

Hope you're having a great week - the weather is warming up in PA!!

May 01, 2018 06:40 PM #5
Debbie Reynolds
Platinum Properties - Clarksville, TN
Your Dedicated Clarksville TN Real Estate Agent

The secret to success is follow through. Setting goal is key but implementation is a necessity.

May 01, 2018 06:50 PM #6
James Dray
Fathom Realty AR LLC - Bentonville, AR
Exceptional Agents, Outstanding Results

Morning Will.

My two goals each year is to grow the agency and make those agents successful. About 80% listen and are successful, the other 20%, well you know where they are.

May 02, 2018 01:29 AM #7
Grant Schneider
Performance Development Strategies - Armonk, NY
Your Coach Helping You Create Successful Outcomes

Will - the process of planning requires thoughtful formulation.  Your process is a good one.

May 02, 2018 03:41 AM #8
Gabe Sanders
Real Estate of Florida specializing in Martin County Residential Homes, Condos and Land Sales - Stuart, FL
Stuart Florida Real Estate

Good morning Will.  Good planning is important as well as the work needed to implement the plan.

May 02, 2018 04:34 AM #9
Amanda S. Davidson
Amanda Davidson Real Estate Group - Alexandria, VA
Alexandria Virginia Homes For Sale

Good morning Will, setting a goal is the first step from there it takes implementation and often flexibility. I like your suggestions.

May 02, 2018 05:08 AM #10
Brian England
Arizona Focus Realty - Gilbert, AZ
MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ

The best laid out plans don't always work out, but I believe they work out more often than not having a plan at all.

May 02, 2018 11:05 AM #11
Michael Jacobs
Pasadena, CA
Los Angeles Pasadena 818.516.4393

Hello Will - just calling something a goal does not make it a goal.  Thoughts, proper planning and execution are quite important too.

May 02, 2018 12:04 PM #12
Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?


Will Hamm

"Where There's a Will, There's a Way!"
Call today for all your Real Estate needs
Spam prevention