Being a Loudoun resident for close two decades and selling real estate for over 14+ years; it feels like you have seen everything in an around Loudoun County.
If you are a local Ashburn or a Loudoun County resident for two decades you know how Toll Brother's dominated by constructing beautiful homes in Loudoun Valley, Loudoun Valley Estates, Farmwell Hunt and Moorefield Station.
Neck to Neck Brambleton was developed. Brambleton had many of the fine builders homes like N.V.Homes, Winchester Homes, Van Metre, M.I. Homes, Beazer Homes, Miller and Smith and Stanley Martin.
When I heard the news that Toll Brothers bought a section in Brambleton my immediate reaction was wow two brothers finely learned to work together!!! Without getting into more dramatic details about the feud (past is past correct?) here is the details of the coming soon homes.
- Townhomes with over 3000 finished sq. ft.
- Homes feature three or four levels and 2-car front entry garages. Four level homes will feature lofts and rooftop terraces.
- The location will be right off Belmont Ridge Road
- My favorite feature All homes will have a rear yard backing to trees.
- Sales are anticipated to begin in mid-Summer 2018 with our first settlements in Fall/Winter 2018.
- The pricing they are anticipating in $600K (which is where most of the builders are for a 2 car garage townhome in the Ashburn area.)
Brambleton Community (HOA) Amenities includes Community center, pools, tennis court, walking/jogging path, bike trails, basketball court, volleyball court, party room, picnic area, and tot lots, basic cable, the internet & phone service!
While new home builders do a wonderful job with decorating and showing their product buying a new construction get a representation!! Hire a Local Loudoun County Realtor to represent, negotiate and work on your behalf.