I was doing my daily devotion as I do everyday and came across this devotion. I understand some of you are not Christian, but the basics still apply regardless of who or what you worship.
When you are tempted to feel hopeless and trapped in fear of the future...
1. Life is full of negative things that might happen.
2. As long as I choose a path of personal growth, I will face fearful situations.
3. Acknowledging my anxieties is a positive first step.
4. An attitude of optimism will make today more enjoyable.
5. Choosing a faith-filled decision is much less frightening than living with the underlying fear that comes from feeling helpless.
These are so true and I hope you are able to apply this to your life, regardless of what or who you believe in.