Dilworth Market Report MAY 2018 – Charlotte NC
Regardless of the season, Dilworth homes are always highly sought-after – not only the homes but, the Dilworth lifestyle. The quaint streets, the ‘neighborhood’ feel and the location make Dilworth incredibly desirable to both long-time Charlotte residents and newcomers to the area!
If you’re interested in Dilworth, I’ve got you covered! I own property in the community and I spend a good deal of my work and free time enjoying this endearing Charlotte neighborhood.
Here are the most up-to-date stats on the Dilworth neighborhood. These numbers reflect the intense love for this community that those relocating to our area have for it. In fact, many who live in Dilworth have lived there for years and bought and sold more than one home within the community over the years!
Visit www.DiscoverDilworth.com for more information on this lovely historic but, hip community.
How is the Dilworth residential real estate market doing? Here are the MAY 2018 numbers:
- 18 Dilworth single family homes (SFH) sold and Closed in APRIL, 2018. 9 condos/townhomes sold as well.
- Average SFH list price was $947,856.
- Average sales price, $947,153, a 99% list-to-sales-price ratio (SFH).
- Sales prices in Dilworth ranged from $443,000 to $1,475,000 last month (SFH).
- Average heated square feet (SFH) was 2,976 and sold at $324.34/square foot.
- Average beds & baths, 4 & 3 (SFH).
- There are currently 26 SFH homes listed in Dilworth (+ 20 that are under Contract) & 13 condos/townhomes (+ 14 under Contract) as well.
Closed Sales in Dilworth –
Click the interactive graph for year-over-year up-to-date data (Dilworth TOTAL Closed Sales APRIL 2018 = 27)
Average Sales Price (Single Family Homes & Condo/Townhomes) – $591,351
Average Days on the Market – 51 in APRIL, 2018
Number of Homes on the Market – 49 last month
Showings per Listing in APRIL – 7.8
Market Absorption Rate – 2.5 Month Supply
Let me know how I can assist you in the Dilworth community – as a seller or a buyer. Give me a call or text at (704) 491-3310 or email DebeM@remax.net. Visit www.DiscoverDilworth.com for more community information.
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Dilworth Market Report MAY 2018
#DilworthCharlotte #DilworthMarketReport #DilworthNeighborhood