Nashville real estate for sale - Home prices in the Nashville area continue to rise with the median price of homes sold in April up to $295,000, an increase of 7.3% over the same period in 2017. The market for Nashville condos is even hotter, the median price of condos increased 16.7% in last 12 months to $222,750. The good news for buyers is that the inventory of available homes has increased slightly for the first time in several years.
- the average days on market for Nashville homes sold during the month was 32 days
- the median price of Nashville homes sold was $295,000 compared to $275,000 the previous April
- the absorption rate of homes based on April sales and current inventory is only 3 months
- The median price of Nashville condos increased 16.7% to $222,750
- The absorption rate of condos in Nashville based on April sales and the current inventory is less than 2 months
Nashville real estate is in a very active sellers market with inventory levels shrinking on a monthly basis, driving up the prices of homes and condos to record prices. With the shortage of available lots and the growth in the area, I expect this trend to continue for several years. Search for Nashville real estate here
Find the value of your Nashville home here Nashville real estate values,
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.