Hellen Keller was invited to speak at my High School when I was a Senior, 62 years ago. Till this day just thinking about her inspires me.
Hellen Keller deaf & blind from the time she was 19 months old wrote and had published 12 books... just think about that the next time you tell yourself what you can't do!
The following quotes are all from
1. Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world.
2. Science may have found a cure for most evils: but it has found no remedy for the worst of them = the apathy of human beings.
3. It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
4. Life is either a great adventure or nothing.
5. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched = they must be felt with the heart.
6. A character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
7. Be all in or get all out. There is no halfway.
8. Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
9. Life is either a great adventure or nothing.
10. Unless we form the habit of going to the Bible in bright moments as well as in trouble, we cannot fully respond to its consolations because we lack equilibrium between light and darkness.
May you make this a Happy New Day
Click here to check out LongIslandCashHomeBuyer if you or anyone you know wants to sell a house quickly in as in condition for all cash.