I want to take this opportunity to wish all mothers out there a wonderful and very special Mother’s Day. I also want to provide tidbits of wisdom about moms, from the perception of the younger set:
1) Moms are fantastic, even when they're spelt upside down they're still WOW!
2) Mothers are basically part of a scientific experiment to prove that sleep is not a crucial part of human life.
3) There's only one thing stronger than a mother's love - garlic breath.
4) An average mother can perform the job of an air traffic controller, lifesaver and Donald Trump's personal assistant, all simultaneously.
5) Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that could have been avoided if we had only listened to mom.
6) Mothers understand why animals eat their young...
7) If you think your work is almost done raising children, don't forget you'll be a grandmother too.
8) You know you're a mother when your child throws up and you run to catch it before it hits the rug.
9) Mothers have the uncanny gift of serving leftovers out of nothing. In fact, our mom is so good, that the original meal has yet to be found.