Here is a list of 15 simple things to consider incorporating into your healthy routine to help balance your mind, body, and spirit.
1. Exercise - Find an exercise you enjoy and start doing it regularly.
2. Be grateful - Stop to think about the things you have going for you and appreciate them.
3. Get plenty of sleep - Sleep is regenerative for your body. The more sleep you get the better you will perform the next day.
4. Breathe deeply - Whenever you think about it stop and take a deep breath. Over time this will become a healthy habit.
5. Install a shower filter - Chlorine is poison. You don't want to inhale it or absorb it through your skin while showering.
6. Ground yourself - Literally, plant your bare feet on the earth as often as possible. Grass or beach, it doesn't matter.
7. Eat organic - Chemicals are used to kill pests on the crops. They are not good for us either.
8. Do more yoga - Great for the body and mind. mindbodygreen readers know the importance of this.
9. Smile more - It feels great and is catching.
10. Spend more time with family and loved ones - In our busy lives we need to make time for the people who matter to us most.
11. Live your passion - Do more of what you love.
12. Meditate - Set time aside daily to rest your mind.
13. Drink clean water - Get a filtration system for your drinking water. Fluoride is not good for your body.
14. Get outdoors more - Go for a hike ride and enjoy nature.
15. Eat plenty of greens - Dark leafy greens are rich in vitamins, minerals and chlorophyll. They help alkalize the body.