In the past two weeks I've been interviewing many prospective real estate agents to work for one of our Luxury Realty Group offices in Nevada and California. Am very surprised how many of the agents I've interviewed aren't focused on running their business for success. The job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter underscore this with so many candidate resumes showing a real estate license plus another job.
The potential to be successful is there but only if you have the motivation and passion to make it happen plus exceptional training. It won't happen if you buy a quick fix solution from one of the many Facebook sponsored ads I am seeing lately that tell you they have the secret for generating huge amount of leads. Don't fall for it. All you do when you purchase one of those lead schemes is make the sponsor rich and you have one more procedure or weak training that teaches you and a 1,000 more agents the same tired solutions that have already been worn out.
So now you ask how do you become successful? By having available in your brokerage the following:
1) Great, highly effective, proven results training by the broker or broker's trained consultant staff
2) Innovative, disruptive technology that gives you a competitive advantage against competition
3) Social media marketing training that goes way beyond the beginner level and yields measurable results
4) Technology that eliminates the need for agents to have to spend $10,000, $20,000 or as much as $40,000 per our surveys of buying IDX solutions from companies that own your website forever, charge you for every little change and only serve the status quo because they can't afford to provide you the most leading edge solutions including SEO or they'd alienate their other agent customers
5) Stock ownership by the agents in a brokerage should be common but its not. Agents need incentives to work hard, be passionate about their business and their brokerage and to provide 110% excellence services to their prospective buyers, sellers and past clients.
6) Diversity should be a core cultural part of the brokerage's mission
All of those points and many more are why Luxury Realty Group's business model has become what it is today. The brokerage always been based on a highly efficient, shared professional office model with leading edge technology. Having a large brick and mortar office in 2018 doesn't make any sense. Agents should be out of the office working with past clients for referrals and prospective buyers and sellers. The agents should have technology in the cloud that keeps in touch with past clients and prospective ones. That technology should also provide the ability to track prospects and clients for where and what they search so you can send specific, subject targeted emails and make phone calls with this information in hand.
The old days of going to the office for a big who's who social gathering is a huge overhead expense for the brokerage and an ineffective, time detraction for the agent. In today's world, you have to work hard to build your funnel via many methods including social media and you can't do that while chatting and drinking coffee in a big office. Teaching your agents how to generate leads via many methods including very advanced social media is paramount in today's highly competitive world.
Powerful technology should be provided to the agent to help enable them to take market share on a local basis. We created such technology with IDXSEO that was developed by our technology company Talega Systems which no other brokerage has in our operational areas. That gives our agents the marketing tools they need to win listings and buyers over competition. Arrow Electronics certified our software and IBM gave us a huge grant for global servers and advanced technology access we are currently pursuing including AI.
We've also already created unique marketing programs which are trademarked. No brokerage has such programs in our operational areas and that greatly helps us win listings.
So do we have all the answers and perfect solutions at Luxury Realty Group? Of course not, but we think our business model is well suited to enable our agents to be highly effective in all of their business growth. We're growing in Las Vegas, San Diego, Palm Springs and soon in San Francisco plus 8 other cities. Perhaps Luxury Realty Group is what you've needed to get on the right path for your real estate business success. https://www.luxuryrealtygroup.com/join-us/