1. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
2. The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude.
3. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
4. Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration, and resentment.
5. Where love is, there God is also.
6. Remember the two benefits of failure. First, if you fail, you learn what doesn't work, and second, the failure gives you the opportunity to try a new approach.
Roger von Oech
7. We should not look back unless it is to derive useful lessons from past errors, and for the purpose of profiting by dearly bought experience.
8. You can't base your life on other people's expectations.
9. Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will.
Aiden Wilson Tozer
10. Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun because that's precisely what it is!
May you make this a Happy New Day
Click here to check out LongIslandCashHomeBuyer if you or anyone you know wants to sell a house quickly in as in condition for all cash.