Presented below is a recap of the Brevard County Residential (Single Family Home) Report for April 2018:
- Closed Sales are up 12.7% for April 2018 with 907 units closed compared to 805 in April 2017. There was a decrease in cash sales of -6.7% compared to April 2017.
- New Pending Sales are down -0.7%.
- New Listings are up 7.7%.
- The Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes is up 11.2% to $227,500 compared to a year ago ($204,655).
- Months Supply of Inventory is up 16% to 2.9 months an increase from 2.5 months.
- Traditional Sales are up 17.4% with a median sales price of $228,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -64.1% with a median sales price of $138,750.
- Short Sale Closings are down -71.4% with a median sales price of $133,250.
Here is the recap of the Brevard County Townhouse and Condo market for April 2018:
- Closed Sales are up 7.2% with 253 units closed compared to 236 in April 2017.
- New Pending Sales are up 15.5 %.
- New Listings are up 6.8%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos is up 18.8% to $190,000 compared to a year ago which was $160,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory has decreased to 3.5 months in April 2018 from 3.7 months in April 2017.
- Traditional Sales are up 6.9% with a median sales price of $192,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are up 100% with a median sales price of $98,000.
- There were no short sales in April 2018 and one in April 2017.